Friday, December 25, 2020

The Christmas Gloves

 

The Christmas Gloves

The guy had to find his girlfriend a perfect Christmas gift.

They'd only dated a few months. He wanted romantic, but nothing cold, creepy or too personal.

He decides on a pair of gloves. Ladylike. Old-fashioned.

He enlists his girlfriend's younger sister to select them at Holt Renfrew. The sister is so delighted by the store, she buys a pair of lace panties for herself.

But the salesclerk mixes up the boxes. That's why the guy's girlfriend opens a box of panties on Christmas morning and reads the following hand-written note...

"I chose these because I notice you never wear any when we go out. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen longer ones with buttons. But she wears short ones that are easier to remove.

"These are a delicate shade, but the saleslady showed me a pair she'd been wearing for three weeks and they were barely soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart.

"I wish I was there to help put them on you the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I see you again.

"When you take them off, remember to blow on them before putting them away. They will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. Will you wear them for me New Years Eve?

"P.S... The saleslady says the latest style is to wear them folded down, with a little fur showing."

She ghosted him on Boxing Day.

 ======

Thanks Annie! 

No comments: