Sunday, December 27, 2020

Nate Craig and Pepe Le Pew

Remember Pepe Le Pew?
Looney Tune's over-sexed cartoon skunk?
Aggressive lover of ze ladieees?
 
Pepe now has his own "Predator" page on Facebook. (This is not a joke).
 
This cartoon Casanova was an early PC cancellation. Apparently drooling males and unwanted hugs are not a thing anymore.
 
But there Pepe is, smack dab in the opening moments of Nate Craig's stand-up routine, the funniest thing I've seen in months.
 
Nate Craig is Bill Burr's favorite new comic.
You may recall the first time you saw John Mulaney. Craig's that good.
 
Check out Nate's hour at the link ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
=======
 

"Touching, is it not?"
 
"I am the locksmith of love, no?"
 
"Most men would be discouraged by now. Fortunately for her, I am not most men!"
 
"You are my peanut, I am your brittle."
 
"I am Pepe LePew, your lover."
 
 
 

 

No comments: