Friday, December 25, 2020

Never grow up

  

"Some say as we grow up, we become different people at different ages... "

                       ============

In 1955, I was just a kid.

That year mom got me Tom Corbett Space Patrol pajamas.

But I still remember the night I first learned of Neverland.

That's the simplest explanation of why, all these years later, I still return there in the week between Christmas and New Years.

There is a link to go there just below, and if you choose not to, I understand. Only kids can get to Neverland. But if there is still a kid within you... or you know a kid ... or you remember the first sheepdog you ever saw was probably a human in a dog suit named Nana ...well, I'm just sayin'....

Merry Christmas.

LINK: Peter Pan 1960 telecast (Mary Martin Cyril Ritchard)


P.S. If you can see wires, I'm so sorry. You've grown up. 

No comments: