Thursday, April 14, 2022

Vote for Scrooge McDuck!

 Scrooge Mcduck Money Sticker - Scrooge Mcduck Money Pay Day Stickers

 
I love being bought with my own money.
Unless it's being bought with yours.
Today, both are possible.
 
Imagine my delight to get a window envelope
with a huge Ontario logo.
 
Inside, a cheque for $280, a "refund for renewing your licence plate the past two years."
 
Mine is cheque # 2817412.
Let's see: $280 times 2817412
is about $79 million.
Whoa, Uncle Moneybags!
 
My goodness, how and who
can I thank for this windfall?
 
My $280 can buy...
My post office box and two pizzas
My April Hydro bill
A year of Netflix murder lessons
 
Hey, I'm not complainin'
Better than a poke in the eye 
with a sharp stick.
 
In this case, it's clear that's 
not where he's poking....
 


No comments: