Monday, April 11, 2022

Icepicks in the ear

 A young hipster man is listening to music with headphones. Audio and radio. Comic cartoon vintage retro illustration hand drawing stock illustration_

 

Congrats to three Canadian stars that make the latest North American list of Tunes We Never Want to Hear Again's Top Ten.

These lists are usually compiled by writers who wished they worked at Rolling Stone.

Since they list #11 as Lou Vega's Mambo #5, these are all bigger earpicks ...

1. We Built This City (Starship)

2. My Humps (Black Eyed Peas)

3. We Are The World (US Aid for Africa)

4. The Macarena (Los Del Rio)

5. One Week (Barenaked Ladies)

6. Who Let the Dogs Out (Baha Men)

7. Don't Worry Be Happy (McFerrin)

8. My Heart Will Go On (Celine)

9. Photograph (Nickelback)

10. Take My Breath Away (Berlin)

I don't think I've ever heard #16 on their list,  something called The Thong Song.

Was this popular enough to inspire haters?

_

 

No comments: