Sunday, March 27, 2022

ASSAULT AT THE OSCARS

 


 
"Keep my wife's name out your fuckin' mouth."  
 

 

Deadline's Mike Fleming:
Will Smith walked up on the stage and looked like he slapped Chris Rock. “Will Smith just slapped the shit out of me,” Rock said. “Keep my wife's name out your fuckin' mouth,” Will said. When Chris retorted that it was a nice joke about G.I. Jane 2, Will repeated “Keep my wife's name out your fuckin' mouth.” It did not seem staged. One of the craziest moments I have ever seen on the Oscars. I got to see it all on the Sky feed. It was not censored. Wow. Wonder if Will will reference it when he wins Best Actor? 
 
(Jada Pinkett Smith revealed her alopecia diagnosis in 2018.)
 
 
Deadline's Joe Utichi: 
"The craziest moment in Oscar history. Ever."
 
 

 
Video clip: The Guardian/Sky TV
Telecast photo: Variety
Twoshot: Deadline 

No comments: