Sunday, January 30, 2022

Boomer bait

 
Whenever I get me a hankerin' for Balut, Pulled Duck Fetus, Chicken Feet or Hakari, I go straight to blog.to, the food-wise 
Diary of Food Chemistry and Drake.
 
It's blog.to where you find  cutting edge food news and where to buy dick-on-a-stick.

 
I urge blog.to to seek out where the desserts 
at the top are available.
They scream nostalgia.
And so simple....
 
Graham cracker crust, 
Miracle Whip,
and what appear to be
a stardust galaxy of Jell-O cubes.
 
Bring on green Jell-O
and chopped carrots.
 
If you opened
a storefront and called it Boomer Bakers,
I bet you could sell 
these old-timey throw-back babies
to soft food seniors
for $50.
 
Get 'em teary-eyed for gram and Aunt Iris.
 
Okay. Maybe it's Reddi-wip and not
Miracle Whip. Any white goop will do.
 

No comments: