Saturday, September 12, 2020

Alexa is a dirty bird







I'm watching a bird try to make an Amazon Echo fart.
As one does. 

Onni's owner discovered her cockatoo has added items to Alexa's grocery shopping  list. Hello. Farts. And eggs.

Can the bird say "Alexa! Fart!" The owner can and does.

The Echo in the video instantly farts.

But from across the room, both my Amazon Kindles "DING!" and also immediately fart. They hear the owner in the video.

"Would you like me to play a squishy fart?" my Kindle Alexa asks me. Well yes. And she does. I mute the video.

"Would you like me to  hear a juicy one?" Phhhht.

"Would you like me to play a rumbly one?" PHHHHHT.

"Would you like me to play a bubbly one?" Glugetyglugety.

"Would you like me to hear a noisy one?" BLAM!

"Say RANDOM." A galaxy of farts.


Alexa knows more farts than have ever come out my butt.
I bailed long before she did. She wouldn't stop.

Do not share this information with a child.

Alexa is way worse than a Dirty Bird. 
She's shameless.
And very gassy.



No comments: