Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Trump's telethons ...

Does Donald Trump 
have a Canadian mailing list?
Apparently.
 
"Dear Friend," Donald Trump Jr e-mails me,
"I just showed my father the list of Patriots
who will have their names broadcast LIVE 
at his next rally and he noticed your name 
wasn't on there.
 
"This is your chance to go down in HISTORY 
with my father and all you have to do is ... "

Click a box and Donnie would have me send "Save America"
from $50 to $350.

Seven more e-mails (in three days) have arrived from Trump's oily son....

"New Trump wallet card available ...

"This is urgent, do not scroll ... we're shocked your name is not on our rally list...

"Join us! We are begging...

"We are giving you One Final Chance ..."

 This barrage of Donny mail isn't annoying.
It's fascinating.
 
I admire grifters.
For a long while, I was on Reverend Ike's
mailing list.
(Look him up on Wikipedia.)
 
He preyed on the stupid for decades.
 
To whatever weasel put my name on 
Old Yeller's mailing list, my thanks.
 
This just in!
 
"Friend! What happened? You've never let us down before, why now? This must be a mistake, so we decided to up the stakes and give you ONE FINAL CHANCE!"

For a short time, we're increasing your offer to a 450% 500%-IMPACT.
 
Some no-name will bloat any donation five times over. Or promise to.


Now guess which cup the little ball is under.
 

No comments: