Monday, September 28, 2020

See something, say something?

So I'm at Valumart, just before closing, and a middle-aged Karen is coming the other way down the aisle. No mask. Big smile. Big eye contact.

I say nothing.

She grins at me, loaded for bear, waiting.

Masks have been the rule here since July.

I wussed out.

But next time, I may follow the advice Tom Williams offers geezers on his Facebook page ...

I am pretty sure that if I get infected with the virus I will die.
So when someone tries to get in our elevator I ask if they have a mask. Most do and pull them out of their pockets and put them on.
Those that answer "NO" , I tell them to go kill someone else.
I get a lot of startled reactions and some dirty looks but I bet they will bring their masks with them next time.

Man up, dunf.
 

No comments: