Sunday, June 28, 2020

I Wanna Be A Lifeguard by Blotto

Who doesn't wanna be a lifeguard?


Hardly any clothes
Sand between my toes
White stuff on my nose 
I want an ocean
And some sunscreen lotion....
I wanna be a lifeguard
Help! Help! Help!

So Blotto's playing the El Mocambo.
Tom Williams calls.
Have a Sun reader contest, he sez.
Page Six up on the ElMo's famous palm tree marquee?
Page Six presents Blotto!
Tom said I'd love the band.
His Attic Records label had all Blotto's hits.
We'd have many drinks, Tom promised.
I'd introduce Sarge and da boys.
Then have more drinks.
Blotto played Lifeguard that night.
It was their MTV hit.
More drinks.

My head hurt so bad from Heineken.

Here is The Best Song of Any Summer.
Me listen. Then me go surf.
Tom is always right.
More moves than Allied Van Lines?
Yes.

No comments: